Friday T&S

9:59 PM

COLOR AT HOME (color inspiration for future projects) 
My ultimate drink at Mcdo. Cock Float 
Hey everyone! How did your week days go? I hope you dad a great one. Since today its Friday  its the last day of school for the week for me. I went to the mall to help a friend. Then found some shoes that I want to have in my closet.  

Tomorrow will be the the last day for the romwe giveaway. Dot'n forget to check it out. And there will be a Wholesale-dress.net giveaway soon! So watch out for that. I hope it won't be raining tomorrow morning so I can post an outfit look. 

Enjoy this weekend guys!
-ma.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. great pictures!! love the shoes and bags!!
    http://mychoicesaremystyle.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Follow on Bloglovin

Flickr Images

hit counter script

Subscribe