October Ends

7:35 PM


Today was the mas demo in my high school, I did not have to the chance to go because I still have to work on my grades and clearance in school for the enrollment for the next semester. I really want to go there because I want to see my friends and batch mates. This day is one of the tiring days of enrollment in our university.

We went in our instructor's house to discus some thing together with my classmates. But to bad we did not meet. So we went to San Guillermo Church which is just across the street. And we decided to take pictures. There was a mini museum there .











I'll be posting more photos for this October Ends. ( things that happened this October) 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Follow on Bloglovin

Flickr Images

hit counter script

Subscribe