Get Jennifer Aniston's Look for $178

2:42 PM

Jennifer Aniston's Look




LinQ v neck tee
$13 - bluefly.com

Forever 21 acid wash skinny jeans
$28 - forever21.com

Stiletto high heels
$50 - heels.com

Olsenboye crossbody handbag
$9 - jcpenney.com

Aviator sunglasses
$28 - topshop.com










Hi every one! This is a sample of how to get your favorite celebrity look for saving more for your shopping. Its always not the money you have, but the style you got. As we all know celebrities shop more on expensive labels.


 Here is the photo where I bases Jennifer Aniston's look. Link here


Do you want me to do more like this post? If yes, you can email me or comment down below if there are celebrity looks, trends or inspiration that you want me to do. I'll be happy to work on them.


-ma.






You Might Also Like

2 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Follow on Bloglovin

Flickr Images

hit counter script

Subscribe