Super Size

8:02 PM


This season big details will be in. From collars, bow tie, sleeves, buttons and belts. Just always keep the proportion in main. Just like what I did in this look. If you will wear big sized top, pair it with tight fit bottom. I paired this over sized top in this Penshoppe skinny jeans.

Having skinny jeans is a must in your closet. Since jeans is dark wash denim you can do a lot of pairing with it.







Genevieve Gozum earrings, cheetah print top, Penshoppe jeans, Parisian wedges

This will be the last post for the shot that we just had. So what do you think of the outfits that I wore?


Nympa Santos|photos

-ma.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I love cheetah prints too :)

    vinayabut.blogspot.com
    *Join two of my on-going giveaways if you have time! :)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Follow on Bloglovin

Flickr Images

hit counter script

Subscribe