Favorites 2012 : January

3:37 PM

I'll be doing this favorites post which will be label Favorites 2012. It can be cloths, shoes, bag, cosmetics, a song or a wed site etc. That I love for the month. So lets start to this one. I know that its been a few day now and its already February but its the start of this favorite for this year. So, please don't hate and will start with this.
Bangkok top, I love this boxy top, specially it's colors. It is what I wore in my preview post. And I'm ganna wear it again that for shore.


Preview Magazine Jan. - Feb. Issue, its nice that I bought this issue to keep track of this year's trends. 


Miss Beauty nail polish, This nail polish has the croaking effect. I wore this when we did the shoot on my previews post.

Will update this post so keep visiting. You can also do this Favorites of the month post. Just blog about the stuff that you love for the month. And post it on the end or a few days before the end of the month. It can be posted on few days on the beginning on a month. 

If you did this post, please comment below and share the the link of your blog post so we can view it. Because I love to see what other bloggers loves. 

Happy Monday everyone.

-ma.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Follow on Bloglovin

Flickr Images

hit counter script

Subscribe