Share Even in Your Little Way

8:26 AM




Last Saturday was my bis sis B-day. She resided to celebrate it in Bahay Pag-ibig  where in poor, sick and abandoned grandparents live. Too bad I did not have the chance to with them. I also want to o something like this.  So we (my family) are so happy or this sharing.  We ask for old cloths form our friends that they can use.


From Matz and his dad. Thank you very much, it means a lot. Even though I know that your are so busy that time. You are really one of my  true good friends!! :)



The box of love from you. Thank you!

If you also what  to share and give some of  you time it will mean a lot to them see here Bahay Pag-ibig


random photos


 Strawberries from Baguio. We ate when y family came home after the B-day celebration.   

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Follow on Bloglovin

Flickr Images

hit counter script

Subscribe