My First On Polyvore

12:37 PM





I love this site Polyvore. It some how spoil my dream to be a Fashion designer.
this out fit is more on what i wore in Focus, Attitude, Determination post.
Expect me to post more like this one, for now its my new love. And its the solution on times like I don't have the chance to post what I wore. I'm still a newbie on it, still figuring things out. You may also have an account, I want to see how you pull things together to be your set. Comment down below if you want me to see your set.

Now I can do an Advice post (What to Wear), where in you can ask me about what you can where on school, party or in any special day you would love to be dress up. But for now its more on What I Wore. The    outfit that I wore. And how you can style it in other way. (since I don't have lots of readers haha!) 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Follow on Bloglovin

Flickr Images

hit counter script

Subscribe