Offering

6:43 AM

I attend mass yesterday to offer something it was my grandmothers death anniversary. Where my father got my first name Romana... Yes we have same first name. She dead a year before I was burn.


floral T-shirt,cardigan, Abbey Down pants, zebra print plats: bazaar, watch necklace.  
This is what I wore. This top is bigger than my size, I bought it co’z I like the print on it. It doesn’t give shape my body but that’s what the look I want to get. Pair it with a darker colored cardigan if you want to look thinner.







Make my day, please vote.




You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. beautiful top, cardigan and flats!! very cute combination!!
    http://mychoicesaremystyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marie Stella! Thanks for visiting my blog and to chictopia it means a lot. You are the first one to comment here. I wish to hear more from you. :) Following you now. :)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Follow on Bloglovin

Flickr Images

hit counter script

Subscribe