Our Muse

6:07 AM



Our Auto CAD Class just started last Tuesday . As a slow learner, I need to know more about Auto CAD. It's just the start of the class, there will be a lot of things that we will learn from this class.

I had fan in this first day of our class. And also because our instructor is one of my favorite Architect we have in school. I believe that's one way how learning makes it easy. (for me thats one).

I was that only girl in the class in our batch. (we are divided into 3 batches). Because we are grouped by alphabetical order. Our instructor called me "our muse" since I'm the only girl. haha! (happy :))



This was the first day I use This Sophie Paris bag. This was given by my sister.

( "Sometimes escaping the things that will make us sad can make our day better. It is not being weak, but choosing the way better." ) 
                                                                               -loser's note

-ma. 








You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Follow on Bloglovin

Flickr Images

hit counter script

Subscribe