Sheer Tank Top

8:49 PM

04.17.12

 My family and I went to Manawag last April 17. I think this was the third that I went there. We left hope early in the morning since we have to travel four hour to arrive there. I was happy that I am able to bring a camera to take some pictures. Because the last time we when there I am not bring one. And I am trying to take picture of the places that visited to keep memories, since one of my dream is to travel.


breakfast in the morning


The facade of Our Lady of Manawag








new in : wedge from ate Vanessa. Thank You! 













Bangkok:sheer tank top, Forever21: skinny belt, Penshoppe:jeans, Japan:wedge

I been working on some of the changes here in my blog. And I'll try to blog more often now. 




-ma.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Follow on Bloglovin

Flickr Images

hit counter script

Subscribe