Rain or Shine Wear Short

4:03 PM


thrift jacket, leopard top (available at my IG shop) trendsandstleshop, Liberty shorts (New in), Sophie Paris B&G shoes

Weeks ago, I went to the mall with my sister to help her out. Since it was raining because of the typhoon I decided to wear short. Because my pants if I will get wet if I will wear one. It’s been a date with my little sis and her friend.

Summer is all ready here and I been eyeing shorts and skirts for this very hot weather here in the Philippines. I have been browsing Instagram for adorable styles lately. Have you been following me on IG? Follow me here.

P.S. i'm working on a giveaway guy... Watch out for that! 


-ma.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Follow on Bloglovin

Flickr Images

hit counter script

Subscribe