Some Mother's Day Treat

7:12 AM



Hey everyone! I miss you and posting blogs here! Yesterday was the Mother's Day here Philippines. I'm greeting every Moms out there a Happy Happy Mother's Day! Me and my siblings had a date with our mom. We ate and laugh together with my brother's funny acts.
Had you done something for your mom on this very special day? Since on some part of the world they are just celebrating today.  I'm giving you some ideas to treat her.
1. Like us you may treat out and eat dinner. Or go somewhere she will love to go to.
2. Trends & Style Shop is Lunching soon! We have a markdown for Flowy tank tops. From Php350, now only Php300! Also, there is a giving away 10% Off to every cash out on the web store valid until May 14, 2013.
With this code: LOVEMOM
And i'm giving you a 20% Off discount use the code: romcie20

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Follow on Bloglovin

Flickr Images

hit counter script

Subscribe