New header, just in time for the holiday

8:03 AM


A new header just in time for the holiday.
What: Genevieve Gozum earrings, vintage dress, Rusty Lopes heels 
Where: At my sister's company X-mas party 


Its just today that I realize that I haven't post this here in my blog. It is may post on Chictopia I'm more of a trend spotter that a trend setter like what I do on other sites I joined. (though I live to be one haha!) 







Today me and Matz ( my parter in our major plate ) ganna start working for Ideas. She's  coming I think for an hour and she'll ganna stay here at home from time to time. Its a competition plate and every whats to win the title. We won second place last year, which we did not really expected so the feeling was great!!! Its holiday tomorrow so we have time to work on our plate more.

                             Enjoy the long weekend!  ‎:) ♥ -ma








You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Follow on Bloglovin

Flickr Images

hit counter script

Subscribe