Same Top With My Mom

5:35 PM


#1 perspective view


#2 closer look of outfit 



 #3 Katy Perry love


 #4 dolls


#5 The lighting in my house, the reason why I can't update my blog so often because of poor lighting and I can't find a nicer background. 





Wear this yesterday at the mall out with my family. Its my Lil sis B-day. Its kinda cold, as the news said its getting colder as X-mas comes. One thing to consider in choosing what to wear is the location. Thats one thing I miss calculate. Cho!  I enjoy this night. I went to school today help ms Lil sis or enrollment.

Blog title: I complement my Mom when I saw here wearing this top. So she bought me one.

2nd Sem, Please be nice. :)

Other photos are can be seen in my tumblr http://allthatpositivity.tumblr.com/

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Follow on Bloglovin

Flickr Images

hit counter script

Subscribe