Personal Shopper

7:08 PM


with my sister

I been thinking of being a personal shopper till yesterday that I helped my sister to do so. We went to the mall to shop. I can tell that it’s not that easy because I think my sister has other idea where else we can find more cloths. But if you will ask me I would love to do more of this. So if you what me to be your personal shopper just email me. with my sister
email: pillows_and_tears@yahoo.com


Salmon Head

We ate at Seafoods Grill. I'm never been a fan of fish soup menus. But my sister whats to other salmon head so I agreed. But still, it doesn't teats go for me. 
My date or the day.



Shapes top, shoes bazaar

  I was wearing a white pants, but I think its better to pair the top with dark color denim so that tops color will pop. I was in the the fitting room in this photo because I was fitting the cloths that were going to buy since I have same figure with the one where shopping for. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Follow on Bloglovin

Flickr Images

hit counter script

Subscribe