April HAUL / Favorites

9:30 PM

Its almost second week of May but I haven't post a blog about April Haul/Favorites and I been thinking if I need to post one co'z I have't bought a lot of stuff . And I end up make one..  so here it is.   I'll do the haul first then the favorites.

Care Romeis pink nail polish

Its my first pink one and its the first time I had painted my nail pink. I usually paint it neutral colors.  



zebra print shoes

Lately I been in love with animal prints. And I never thought that I like it. Because before I think its for old people fashion. Its what I where to school this sem. I been pairing it with plain color top. Thats how I dress I want balance in it. I think zebra print is more wearable than the other animal prints because it black and white.


white pants

This is the first white jeans that I purchase. I have't used it yet, for me its like when you got to have a black pants in your closet, you got to have a white one too. Its what I wore in my Black & White post.




I been saving for summer vacation and stuff thats why did not bought a lot of stuff. Now on to May Favorites.



black bag
This is what I been pair to my zebra print shoes its been my everyday bag for school.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Follow on Bloglovin

Flickr Images

hit counter script

Subscribe