Somewhere Only We Know 1/2

5:38 PM


Summer Vacation to Anawangin Day 1 (May 07, 2011)

Arriving at San Antonio, Zambales.




We need to raid a boat to go to our destination. 








At Anawangin Cove, at last! :)
















 
















I enjoy this vacation. I thought I will not ganna go to beach this summer because I have classes. Its new to meet new people.

I'll update this post for a video and details. Please visit this for the day to blog.

The sad part is that we did not have the chance to go the island of Capones because of the tycoon Bebeng. That’s why I did not have a lot of pictures which where I’m saving the battery of my phone.

-ma  :)


losersnote|tumblr.com

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Follow on Bloglovin

Flickr Images

hit counter script

Subscribe