koshize (kz) Cosmetics

5:16 PM

Koshize(kz) cosmetics by Sophie Paris

My sister is dealer of Sophie Paris, she lend me her catalog so I can browse on the products. I notice that there cosmetic products are in affordable price for a foreign cosmetics line. That the reason why I ordered some products to her. I can say that this products that I bought are in good quality.   





LK25N lipstick 

lk17n, lk2, lk10, lk18n, lk1


This are the tester sample. This is a good idea if you are still undecided of what color shade you are going to buy. You can have five lipstick shade in 1 set.



Concealer 
This pat of concealer will last you for a long time.


If you are interested to this products you can ask me to do a separate review for each products. Just comment down below and I'll be happy to do it for you.


Visit their site here Sophie Martin Phil. 




-ma. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Follow on Bloglovin

Flickr Images

hit counter script

Subscribe