Meet ma Gurl!

9:12 PM



Meet ma gurl KC, She is my Best friend. She went to our house in our fiesta, it was on the last week of May. I never really know how our friendship came this far.





School has keeping me busy. That’s the reason of lock of post.  And I’m considering on staying in a boarding house because of busy school schedule. I’m aiming to accomplish my entire school task this time. While trying to enjoy the process of doing all my plates. But staying in the boarding house mine I can’t blog more often. But I try my best to make a post.
Its already Monday tomorrow, it will be the start of another busy week. Because we will be starting to work on the first major plate 
for this Semester.






KC,
      I'm sorry for not coming to your fiesta. Wish to see you soon.
                                                          -ma.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Follow on Bloglovin

Flickr Images

hit counter script

Subscribe