Reviewing 2011

10:16 PM

 

This year a have double the number of blog post I have done last year. This will be my 92 post for this year. (I had post 40 blog last year.) I think my biggest attachment for this year ash a blogger is the time when I was part of Hypped.com's  Interesting Contributions. This made me very happy. Its was my first post on Hypped.com and it turn out good.

Though I want to blog more outfit post, my blog has been more of life's daily log. I'll try to do outfit post more this time. The thing is I don't really go out often I'm also still studying where in I have to where my school uniform. This are the reasons I have few post on What I Wore tag.

And also the comments and views that I have received this year. 3,450 views  WOW! I never knew that someone will be interested in my blog.

The best thing I learn this year to have Focus, Attitude and Determination. 

This year, this blog has been more of the experimental side of what this blog I wanted to be. 

Happy New Year!!! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Follow on Bloglovin

Flickr Images

hit counter script

Subscribe