My New Year's Resolutions for 2012

10:17 PM

This will be my New Year's Resolutions for 2012. As I can say I have stick to my new year resolution this 2011.

TADA!!!
This thing Tada!!! is what I have learn when I was reading to Jayson Mraz blog post I think for his New Year's Resolution. Tada is the other word for To Do. It just make the work easier to do. Its like working it in instant like Tada!!! like magic.

following:
I will sing more.
Be in shape.
Have a date with my girls.
Film a video.

Save for:Architectural reference - books, magazines
camera - for my blog
notebook - for study and blogging
travel - I'll might not travel for 2012 bit I'll save for it if ever I'll have the chance to.

Learn:
more about Architecture
photography

Study First!!!
Work early!
Put my best on it.
     -Its for the future, so work on it.

Less worry, regret not.
Be smart and beautiful.

I just want to share this video of Samuel Larsen. Its a nice may to do your New Year Resolution. I saw this video when I started knowing about Sam, to bad he have a girlfriend.

I'll might look back(add some) of the things that I want to do for the future.  So I can update this resolutions through out the year

What are you New Year Resolution?


Happy New Year Everyone!!! :D

-ma.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Follow on Bloglovin

Flickr Images

hit counter script

Subscribe