First Day Of The Year

6:59 PM

1.1.12


Happy New Year everyone!!! Wore this to day. I have this vintage lace longs sleeves top for so long time. Since its New Year I think its just right for this festive day to wear it.



lace top, Genevieve Gozum belt, mastard skirt, Parisian wedge, vintage clutch envelope  



















I love how the photos turnout. I think its a good start for this blog.

This the first time I wore this shoes out. This are my gift to myself two years ago to my B-day.
Vote for me on Hypeed.com

This will be my my second entry for Hypped.com. I hope that you can vote for me if you like my outfit here  Hypeed.com 

How was your first day of the year?

-ma.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Follow on Bloglovin

Flickr Images

hit counter script

Subscribe