New In : Ballet Flats

7:18 AM

And I just got two pairs of shoes from Solemate just before the day school starts last June. This is a late post because the things that happen in to my life. I got my first pair in red last semester. This ballet flat are so affordable. So I got two pairs this time. This two basic color of flats are must have to everyone's shoe collection. Because you just can pair everything with it.


I don't have class today so I'll try to blog for this three days of school without class.

Join my B-day giveaway!
Giveaway with ROMWE.
Giveaway with Wholesale-dress.
-ma

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. adorable flats! the metallic ones are amazing!
    mychoicesaremystyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Stella! Yah, its my favorite one. Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Follow on Bloglovin

Flickr Images

hit counter script

Subscribe