New In: Leather Shorts

5:34 PM

I been wanting to have a leather shorts and I did not found one at the mall. And I thought where else I can found one will be at the thrift store. It was just one of my me time when I saw this one.  I did not buy this short on that day that I first saw it. I just bought it the next day. I thought it was not longer available when I check it again. And found out that it was just put in the other rack. Lucky me! Because I won't other one like this with a cheap price. I learn that if you found a piece that you love you must buy it right away if you have the money anyway. 

I have no class today. I hope you are dry ans safe.


-ma.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Follow on Bloglovin

Flickr Images

hit counter script

Subscribe